For years, consumers have bought and leased new cars the exact same way; by going to a car dealership and going through a highly inefficient and unpleasant process that often results in them getting a bad deal. A report by Rethink Retail and Gallup found that 87% of car shoppers dislike the dealership experience and only 9% of Americans trust car salesmen.
In the summer of 2018, we decided to launch CarWise in Inglewood, CA; the same city where we both grew up in. Leveraging our negotiating experience, industry knowledge, and dealership connections, we work to obtain great deals for our clients without them ever having to step foot in a car dealership. We are proud to say that in just two years, we've grown to help over 1000 customers all over California.
If you are reading his letter, we invite you to give us a try. We promise it’ll be the best car shopping experience you’ve ever had.
Our mission is to provide car shoppers with the most enjoyable car buying experience they've ever had while providing them with the tools to make better informed financial decisions.
- Revolutionize the traditional way of buying a car.
- Change the way our customers view the car buying process.
- Be the trusted source of car buying knowledge and information.
- Build financial literacy around car buying.
- Become the trusted source of car buying for marginalized communities.
- Increase our services to Spanish speaking car buyers.